Greetings Charter School Parents/Guardians,
We would like to thank all of our charter school families that donated to the Support Our Schools Campaign in the 2016-17 school year. Through the hard work of parent volunteers and family donations, we raised a total of $106,885.09 this past year. We are proud to announce that this will be our fifth year as the Support Our Schools Campaign and we hope to be all the more successful!
Furthermore, we’d like to give a warm welcome to the families that are new to our City of Pembroke Pines Charter School system and offer a brief overview of our cause. Support Our Schools (SOS) is a grassroots fundraising arm of the Pembroke Pines Charter School Foundation (PPCSF), and the campaign is run by dedicated parent volunteers and charter school staff. Currently, our charter schools receive less capital funding compared to a traditional public school, and as capital and state funding for our charter schools continue to decrease over time, proceeds raised through the SOS Campaign help us bridge this growing financial gap so that we can continue to raise the quality of education and resources for our charter school students. The majority of proceeds raised through the campaign come from various SOS fundraising events and parent pledges. Last year we asked every charter school family to pledge $250, and as an effort to continue to make it affordable to our families, we ask for the same $250 per household for the 2017-18 school year. Listed below are easily accessible options in which parents and family members can make their donation. Another great opportunity for families to meet their recommended donation is by reaching out to our local business community and obtaining a sponsorship in which businesses can purchase banner advertising space and receive recognition as a corporate partner on the PPCSF website (www.ppcsf.org). As a further incentive, parents that obtain a minimum of three business sponsorships will receive 15 hours of volunteer time! Every dollar raised counts as we invest it in the education that will help build your children’s future.
Please click here to view our 2017-18 Pledge Form. Once completed, please send it in with your child or mail it to the address listed below. As stated on the pledge form, families can make their donation through these easy options:
1. One-time Credit card payment or automatic monthly credit card installments. Contact Chelsea Ducsay at 954-518-9034 or email email@example.com to set up a payment option is convenient for you.
2. Visit our Foundation website (www.ppcsf.org) and click the yellow “Donate” button located on the upper right hand side of the homepage to conveniently donate online via PayPal.
3. Pay by check as a lump sum or set up recurring check payments. All check payments can be mailed to:
Pembroke Pines Charter School Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Jonathan Bonilla
8300 South Palm Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
4. Send in payment to your child’s school campus. Once the pledge form has been completed, send the pledge form to any school front office.
5. Matching Gift donations through your employer (see page 3 of the 2017-18 pledge form for more details).
For more information on the SOS Campaign and ways you can get involved, please contact Julio Garrido, SOS Campaign Parent Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to wish all of our families a happy and successful 2017-18 school year. We sincerely thank you for choosing to make a difference in our children’s future!